Terms of Service
- Everyone in your party must sign a waiver. No waiver? No ride!
- Please note that due to the limited availability of sessions, permit and insurance fees, travel arrangements for coaches and expenses to get to a session we require 48hrs notice for all cancellations. Cancellations within 48hrs will be subject to a 50% session fee or you can elect to apply your entire session to another day. We realize that life happens and if you have an issue we will be happy to help you to the best of our ability.
- If you need to make a change to your upcoming booking, please contact us right away.
- In the event of rain or other inclement weather we will reschedule your lesson (season dependent) and/or provide a credit (if prepaid) applicable toward any future lesson.
- We reserve the right to cancel any lesson for any reason we see fit. In the event of such a cancellation, a full refund (if prepaid) will be given to all registered participants.
ALL RIDERS MUST SIGN A WAIVER. Mountain biking carries a level of risk to the rider. YOU ASSUME THE RISK while riding. Remember, even when riding with a coach, don’t ride anything you are unsure of without inspecting it first.
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. A half shell is the minimum requirement but a full-face helmet is strongly recommended. A full face helmet is required when riding Black Diamond trails.
- Full finger gloves & knee pads are required.
- Elbow pads, chest/back/neck protection is optional
- Eye protection is strongly recommended.
We can coach children from age 6 and up. The cutoff age for our “Kids Coaching” products is 12 years old.
- Our Coaching Sessions end on time & we leave time at the end to discuss your child’s progress. We ask that you arrive at the designated meeting point on time so we can have the post session discussion & not impact the client following your session.
- For all children not picked up by the end of the session, a charge of $30 for every fifteen (15) minutes after the session end time will be incurred.
- Recurring late pickup may result in cancellation of future sessions.
- After your third late occurrence we reserve the right to cancel all future sessions & terminate our relationship.
- If you are running late, please notify the coach and attempt to make alternate pick-up arrangements.
- When a child is not picked up in emergency situations including, but not limited to: inclement weather or natural disasters, we will follow the above “late pickup” policy starting 45 minutes from when the parent has been informed of the need for children to be picked-up.
Coaching sessions are rain or shine. If the weather is particularly bad we will work with you to reschedule on a date that is mutually agreeable.